Saturday, October 10, 2009

This kind..or these...or those?!

Grant and I got our halloween costumes today at Spirit Express. We saw the perfect teal and brown stroller as I was going into the dressing room to try on my kids large Yoshi jumpsuit and dino hat (you see I'm a midget of sorts, or 'midgee' as my co-workers call me). Ok, what's funny here is you think I'm kiding. Yes, the stroller was perfect. And you bet I'm going to be Yoshi for halloween, and Grant Mario. Don't laugh. No really, please do. Could two people without a sense of humor honestly dress up as Mario characters?
We've been hearing some great advice and stories from parents (or aunts, grandmas, etc...) with children from newborns up to college students. One of the most common things we hear is "start stocking up on diapers now!". We can look at diapers all day, read the packages, etc...but let's be honest, we don't have a clue! We'd like to get a head start on diaper buying and would love to hear what brand/s are prefered by our friends and family. Check out the poll at the bottom of the page and vote for your favorite brand.

Thankful for the Hogs finally stepping up their defense and whooping Auburn. Go Hogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment