Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's a.....

(reposting because the last post on the 8th didn't display all of the text)
I've been getting in trouble this morning for not posting last night! We were so excited and busy and well the computer just wasn't calling my name. So sorry! haha. Ok so many know by now but for those who don't...drum roll....WE'RE HAVING A BOY!!!!

We are sooo very excited!
Honestly we would have been shocked (but still thrilled) if it weren't a boy, we were just so sure! My mom and sister, and Grant's mom and dad came to the ultrasound with us. She first took measurements and checked the heartbeat. It was so incredible to actually see the heart beat move along with the swooshing sound! The tears starting flowing at this point. Our baby boy measured at 7 inches and 11 ounces and the technician and doctor said that's just perfect. Based on those measurements we were exactly 19 weeks and 4 days as of yesterday and the due date is confirmed at May 2nd. Then...the technician said "so, are you guys ready?" and the room errupted with excitement when she announced "It's a boy" (insert more happy tears here).

Well time to get planning! We'll update with more pictures and the final name when we get the spelling and middle name down. The second picture is the 'boy' picture, although not very clear on here, there were a couple very clear shots of his 'boy-ness' during the ultrasound. The first picture is so precious too!


Baby Skelton 19 weeks
"It's a boy!"

Hope everyone has a wonderful week! Love,G&B (+1!)

1 comment:

  1. You know I've never been good at the ultra sounds.. I was like Rachel on friends when they asked if I saw it, sure I would say.. they would leave and I would cry, I dont see it.. :)

    ReplyDelete