Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Only a few days until Christmas! The holidays really snuck up this year. The question everyone seems to be asking is "where did 2009 go?!".

Well I'm asking the same question - but more like "where did the last 21 weeks go?!". We can't believe we're already at 21 weeks! Below is the latest picture of baby belly, he's growing! (our other little boy wanted to be in the picture too).
We bought 'Twas the Night Before Christmas and we can't wait to read it to Grahm. My mom read it to me every Christmas so I can easily recite it without the book, haha...but it's fun to look at the pictures too.
Tonight Grant was talking to him and he was talking in a funny voice and I said "talk normal so he'll know daddy's voice" and Grant put his face up to my belly and said "LLluuukkkeee, I am your father". Ha! I love it! I guess he cleared that right up :)

21 weeks!

Well I am officially graduated as of Saturday! Brittney Ann Skelton, MBA (haha..no but seriously, WHEEW!). Grant and I have already enjoyed the extra time together. In just a few days I'm already realizing how much time I spent studying, writing papers, and in class. This is a long awaited freedom, although it was worth it. Here are some pics from graduation:

Receiving my diploma from JBU President, Dr. Pollard

Getting 'hooded' at the Graduate ceremony

Grant, me, Mom & Dad Skelton and James

Me with some random handsome guy.
Ok...ok, so I know him. Thanks for all your support Hubs!
Mom, me, and Sissy

Me and my bff - lil' sis Sara, better known as "Sissy"

Natalie & I - she and Momma Petty drove all the way
from Little Rock for the big day. Love you!
Me and my Grandad!

Dad & I

Tiffany, Joan, Dad, Grandma, Hannah, me, Ryan & Sara

Grandma Daisy, me and Aunt Lula.
By the way, I forgot to tell you Grandma but someone asked
who you were and said "she's so pretty!"

Sissy, Mom, Cousin Emily, me, Grandad, & Aunt Melissa

Us with LJ & Joe aka 'mom and dad' they've helped
take care of me when Grant works nights. LJ even records
our favorite show since I always had class when it was on TV lol.

Grahm graduated too!

I'm off to finish wrapping presents.
Merry Christmas!
Love, G&B (+1)


No comments:

Post a Comment